Visit us on ...
NEW Buy It & Use It Filler Program
No need to wait for our monthly filler promotions any more. With our new Buy It & Use It Filler Program, you get the same promotional pricing on every filler we offer, every time you come in. Buy 1 Get the 2nd 35% off, Buy 2 Get 1 70% off, and Buy 3 Get 1 Free! You can mix and match fillers--you just need to use the syringes on the same day you purchase them. Schedule your appointment with us at 425-450-0880.
JOIN US FOR OUR SEPTEMBER COOLSCULPTING EVENT
On Thursday, September 10, attendees to our Coolsculpting event get a live demo and a free personal assessment. 11:30 & 12:30 session times are available. Spots are limited, so reserve yours today. Learn more about Coolsculpting here.
ENROLL IN OUR KYBELLA STUDY AND EARN UP TO $150
Naficy Rejuvenation is a chosen location for a study on Kybella, the new product that reduces submental fat without surgery. Interested in enrolling? Call us at 425-450-0880 to learn more.
Choose Naficy Rejuvenation Center for Ultherapy
Ultherapy is the only non-invasive treatment FDA-cleared to lift skin on the neck, under the chin and on the eyebrow. Also extremely effective for lines and wrinkles on the decolletage, there is no down-time and no surgery needed.
Learn more about Ultherapy here
or make a consultation appointment with us today at 425-450-0880.
Meet Dr. Amadi
A.J. Amadi, M.D., is a board certified Ophthalmologist specializing in plastic and reconstructive surgery of the eyelids and periorbital region of the face - including the brow, eyelids, orbit (eye socket) and cheek area. Dr. Amadi has over 12 years of surgical experience and is skilled in functional surgery of the eyelids and tear ducts, reconstructive surgery following trauma or cancer/tumor excisions, as well as cosmetic procedures of the periorbital region. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Amadi, a New York native, earned his medical degree from the Upstate Medical University in New York and completed a rigorous residency in Ophthalmology at the New York University Medical Center and prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital in New York City. He then completed a highly regarded Ocular Oncology Fellowship at Harvard Medical School's Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary.
Dr. Amadi moved to Seattle when he was accepted at the University of Washington's highly sought-after Oculofacial Plastic Surgery two-year fellowship. Upon completion, he was invited to stay on as part of the faculty of the Department of Ophthalmology at the University of Washington, and subsequently was appointed Director of the Oculofacial Plastic Surgery Fellowship. Dr. Amadi continues to train and provide mentorship for medical students, residents and fellows. He is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at University of Washington's Harborview Medical Center where he provides his surgical expertise to treat patients with severe facial injuries from all over the Northwest quadrant of the United States. Dr. Amadi has now joined the team at Naficy Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center, offering patients compassionate care in a safe, warm, clinical setting.
A.J. Amadi, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Oculoplastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Bachelor of Science, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, N.Y.
- Doctor of Medicine, State University of New York at Syracuse
- New York University Medical Center
- Eye Pathology & Ocular Oncology
- Harvard Medical School
- Oculoplastic & Oculofacial Surgery
- University of Washington Medical Center
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Board of Medical Specialties
- National Board of Medical Examiners
Memberships and Affiliations
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Fellow, American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Member, American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- Member, AAO Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Washington State Medical Association
- Washington State Medical License
- Hospital Affiliations
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
- Veterans' Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System
- Children's Hospital & Regional Medical Center
- Assistant Professor
- Department of Ophthalmology
- University of Washington
See Dr. Amadi featured on RealSelf.